Committees are a great way to get involved with KUGR if hosting a show isn’t your thing! We love working with students of all majors.
Fundraising/Event Planning: Georgie.email@example.com
- Plan concerts with the Music Department.
- Create fun events for student body.
- MEETINGS TUESDAY AT 3:00 P.M.
- Making on-air programing professional.
- Making sure that the automation is running smoothly.
- Making on-air promos
- Hone your skills on Adobe Audition.
- A chance to be creative with audio editing.
- Working with Underwriting.
Reaching out to third party companies that would like to promote their brands.
- Music Committee meets Tuesday at 4 p.m.
- Contact record labels and artists for new music
- You get to help expand the KUGR music library
- Loud Speaker Lunch Hour Playlists
Submit music to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Sports is looking for an Assistant. Email John your resume!
- Steps to join the KUGR Sports Broadcasting Facebook Page:
Media Marketing and Promotions: email@example.com
- Social media
- Scheduling, campaigns, analytics
- Dj logos, flyers,
- Work with Dj, Office hours
- KUGR Gear
Collaborate with journalism students in radio newscast production
- Script writing/editing
- Reviewing content for air
- Assisting with live broadcasts
- Craft your own newscasts