Committees are a great way to get involved with KUGR if hosting a show isn’t your thing! We love working with students of all majors. Check out the committee pages to learn more about what each one does at KUGR!
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to hire! Below is the job description. If you are interested in applying email your resume to Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Design Director Position
The Graphic Design Position is responsible for creating graphics for the Promotions Director to post on the KUGR social media pages. They will work primarily with content creation as well as developing skills in marketing.
The Graphic Designer must attend weekly meetings on Monday’s at 4:30PM. These meetings are intended the KUGR Exec’s to communicate business, and prepare them for that week’s events.
- Digital poster creation
- Taking photos of KUGR events/On-Air Hosts
- Working with other KUGR departments (Sports, Fundraising, etc.) to fulfill various promo requests
- Attending KUGR events
- Help Update KUGR.org with current information and station highlights
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro & Audition)
o As well as simpler software’s like Canva and Adobe Spark.
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS coding
- Fluency in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram post scheduling and analytics
- Commitment to long-term position
- Leadership experience preferred