Join the Team!
We offer a variety of different positions and experiences. We have broadcast positions as well as staff positions available. Staff positions can received practicum credit through the Edward R. Murrow College of Communication. Students in other departments can sometimes receive internship credit.
Host your own radio show! Here’s how:
We are accepting rolling applications
- Fill out this application, here.
- Request to be added to the KUGR Talent Facebook Page!
- Join us Monday at noon in Murrow 307 (the KUGR office) for an interview an training. This will take about an hour.
- We will pair you with one of our mentors who will help you become a fantastic show host!
- After that you have a show! Congrats!!
Join the sports broadcasting team!
Steps to join the KUGR Sports Broadcasting Facebook Page:
Join the Washington State Facebook Group here.
Join the KUGR Sports Broadcasting Facebook Group here.
Join the Executive team!
Broadcasting not your thing? Or want to get involved on a deeper level? Then join the Executive Team!
Join us Monday at noon for our Executive Meeting to find out how!
Apply to be the 2019-2020 General Manager Here
About our syndication process:
This year we are syndicating shows with KUOI at the University of Idaho! This is an exciting new opportunity to reach a broader scope of people.
You must have hosted a show for one semester prior to syndication. Syndicated shows will have to attend an hour long FCC seminar with staff from Northwest Public Broadcasting on Wednesday, Sept. 19 at 5 p.m. in Murrow 307.